Parish Welcome Back Festival
As we begin our journey through the post COVID time, we want to celebrate who we are as a Catholic parish and welcome everyone back. We are also beginning a new journey as participants in the Eucharistic Revival and this family oriented event is just the start!
2022-2023 Faith Formation/CCD Registration is NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE FOR ENGLISH VERSION OR SPANISH VERSION
Education in the faith by the parents should begin in the child's earliest years. This already happens when family members help one another to grow in faith by the witness of a Christian life in keeping with the Gospel. Family catechesis precedes, accompanies, and enriches other forms of instruction in the faith. Parents have the mission of teaching their children to pray and to discover their vocation as children of God. The parish is the Eucharistic community and the heart of the liturgical life of Christian families; it is a privileged place for the catechesis of children and parents. ~ Catechism of the Catholic Church 2226
PARISH SERVICE UPDATES
- Mask is highly recommended for all indoor celebrations even vaccinated.
- Church is open for silent individual devotion DAILY.
- Reconciliation on Saturdays from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Eucharistic Adoration every Fridays after 9 am mass, benediction at 6:30pm.
- First Fridays of each month - Anointing of the Sick during 9am English mass and 7pm Spanish Mass.
- First Fridays of each month - 24-hours Eucharist Adoration after 9am mass.